Becoming a member of the Pony club will give you personal liability insurance, we recommend joining for this and the many other benefits included with membership.
Being a Pony Club Member brings some fantastic opportunities:
At Putley we are a Pony Club Centre, a centre is for members who do not have their own pony or horse but join in activities using our horses here at Putley.
- Having Fun – There are always lots of great things to do, with social events and activities, you will meet lots of new friends
- Learning and Training – You can work towards Achievement Badges, Mini Badges and take The Pony Club’s internationally-recognised Tests.
- Competitions -As part of the Putley Pony Centre there will be options to join in events in Area 9 of The Pony club.
- Insurance – Membership automatically provides you with personal liability insurance. Members are covered every day for a full year, up to £30m.
- Help by Volunteering – Make your Branch or Centre even better by offering to help. It is a great way to build personal development skills for the future!
How to join
You MUST be member of the pony club centre to join in activities.
Membership (pcuk.org) follow the heading, join us, 5 steps to joining and join as a centre member.